Friday 12 February, 2010

Today - February 12

February 12th.


A brilliant day! Absolutely brilliant day!!


I don’t care what happened this day earlier in any year till now. Feb 12th, 2010 is the best among them.


Today is Shivaratri. This day, oops, rather this is the night when people worship Shiva, or the most subtle existence of Universe. I have been listening since last few months Shivaratri is very auspicious. We should stay awake and meditate whole night. The whole cosmos comes alive with lots of energy and many more things.


So as I got up in the morning I thought what should I do today? In the afternoon we were going to the Ashram. But what till then? So decided to keep a fast. Just like that! By 2 in the afternoon my stomach was going upside down and my mind was looking for something to grab by mouth here and there! I resisted with one Banana thinking that fruits are not a strict No-No in a fast. J


At 4 we started for the Ashram. I never drove a scooty on busy packed Bangalore roads. Unfortunately the girl who’s scooty it was and with whom I was going, also never did the same! But I found it safer to take the back seat while continuously saying in mind, ‘Jai Gurudev! Jai Gurudev!’


So we reached safe and secure. And that’s when things started becoming beautiful. We had a MAHA RUDRA Puja for one hour and fifteen minutes. I generally find it difficult to sit for so long with my legs folder, but, Oh God! I did it with complete ease. And when I came back from deep meditation it was refreshing like never before. But surprises kept coming! J


However it was dinner time. Since I was still keeping fast, again a Banana and a yummy cup of Hot some milk. Guruji was in Kolkata and at 7 in the evening we were going to have a live telecast. So everybody kind of rushed back. And came the surprise. Same day. Another RUDRA Puja. Again super meditation time. I did not what happened then. But I realized only when it got over! Followed some Bhajans. Guruji went in full trance. A wave of magic was spelled. And then those idiots stopped the telecast at 10!!!


And much to horror people started leaving! Were not we supposed to stay awake all night? Sit, meditate? Since they were closing down we had to also leave. Reached home around mid-night. Did not want to sleep. So went to the roof top. The sky and starts and the breeze – they all said something was different that night! There was a touch of elegance in the whole atmosphere and the environment. Hoping that next one I will get to spend with Guruji Himself, I went to get a delightful sleep.



Jai Gurudev!

Love!

No comments: