Wednesday 10 February, 2010

Mini And Miki

Since last three weeks I have been going to Gokul’s house in the morning to listen to Narada Bhakti Sutra – the aphorisms’ of love. He has got two cute dogs in his house – named Mini and Miki. The story is about them and the love.


Though I love dogs, I was very careful in the initial days more because I had an open finger in my left foot without the nail. So I did not want to get into more troubles, especially after the scary stories people told me with an uprooted nail. By the way the dogs were also shy, especially Mini. She will just run off whenever she sees someone.


However, slowly and gradually Miki became very fond of me. The moment I will go, he will come to me and stretch and jump and go round-round, whatever he could do with me. And I will be always cautious that he does not close to my left foot. But Mini would never even bother looking at me. That was not very warming.


Come on! I understand I never had a good luck with a girl ever in my life. No girl friend. No love factor. I kind of accepted that and kept on waiting till it happens, with a hope that it will happen sometime. Don’t be misguided. I am quite charming!! Hmmn, but even a dog has this much distaste for me based on gender discrimination. Miki was very frank. But she, ummn hun, no chance. One day I was just calling her waving at her, and she came back shouting. God! I said enough is enough. I do not care if she does not like me. Ladies have some issues anyways.


After few days I see that she goes to another person (a guy only) quite enthusiastically without any provocation and sits beside him and enjoys all the caressing. Okay! What was wrong with me? I could do better than that! You have not seen my skills. But unfortunately, she was still hesitant. And since she already greeted me once with sharp shouts, I was also less interested.


However, on the last day after the talk, I was outside and Mini, Miki both were there. By now Miki was so relaxed that would literally jump on me and put his front legs on my chest. But then Mini also came closer compared to the other days and as I just rubbed her neck she came real close and I knew she was enjoying it. So I touched her back and gently caressed her. But Miki seems to be quite upset with it. He just came in our way and wanted all the attention.


Two things that I understood -

- First one thing we all always strive for is love. Even the animals. A gentle touch, a little caring, a soft kiss, a warm hug. We don’t need violence, hatred, and jealousy. Life is quite beautiful without these when Love is there.

- Secondly, ladies take their own time with me. But when its time, they can’t be without me, they can’t resist! I am waiting for that one special lady …


Jai Gurudev!

Love!

No comments: